Monday, March 3, 2008

Adoption Blog

I've started this Adoption Blog to help other prospective and current adoptive parents. I've earned my stripes! I know all too well the pain of infertility and the rollercoaster ride also known as the adoption process.

My husband and I went through the domestic adoption process twice with two different adoption agencies. The final court documents for our second daughter were finalized only a few months ago and what a relief that was! I'm so thrilled to finally be a mother of two wonderful girls!

I'd jump on the rollercoaster all over again to be a mom for my special girls, but the ride is bumpy and I suspect the bumps will continue. I want to be the best mom I can be for my girls, so when they're adults and look back, they'll be happy that I'm they're mom.

No comments: