Sunday, January 2, 2011

Even Santa Claus!


Happy Holidays Everyone! Best Wishes for a Peaceful and Healthy New Year!

I had to chuckle over the holidays about one particular visit to see Santa Claus. My girls are still young enough to be smitten with the Man in Red, so we go to see him as often as we can. This year one of the Santa's we visited with had one look at my daughters and asked if they were sisters. Of course they are! Just not in the way people usually assume- they're not biological sisters. Most Santa's we've seen may have noticed the same thing (my daughters look nothing alike), but they were wise enough to bite their tongue- especially being "Santa Claus!"

In any case, I hope your holiday travels bring you safely home. All the best from me and mine to you and yours!

No comments: