Thursday, July 3, 2008

Adoption Scrapbooking Supplies


I forgot to mention in my previous scrapbooking posts about where I found adoption scrapbooking supplies. I looked in a few local scrapbooking shops and couldn't find any papers or stickers that were related to adoption. It's always a good idea to ask staff in the store as they may be able to order some supplies for you even if they don't have any in stock.

I bought adoption stickers both on Ebay and from a website called Scrap and Tell, http://www.scrapandtell.com/. The supply on Ebay changes on a regular basis, so if you don't find anything, keep checking. The Scrap and Tell website specializes in adoption scrapbooking supplies and has alot to choose from. I found their service to be excellent.

Unfortunately, my eldest daughter's adoption story scrapbook was already finished before I thought about looking for adoption scrapbook stickers and supplies- but I have lots for my younger daughter's adoption story scrapbook!

Happy Scrapp'n!!

No comments: